Cobb "Salad" Pizza
1 whole wheat thin crust pizza shell (Boboli or Artisan)
2 chicken breasts (slice thin for faster cooking)
1 ripe avocado, diced
1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
3tb tomato sauce
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
2 tb real bacon pieces (I use Hormel or you could saute and crumble 2 slices of bacon)
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
***Marinate chicken in Italian dressing at least 30 minutes prior.
1. Preheat oven to 375. While oven is preheating, saute chicken and dressing in a pan. When chicken is finished cooking, let cool. Dice chicken into cubes and set aside.
2. Coat the pizza shell with 3 tb of tomato sauce and spread the chicken evenly over the sauce.
3. Evenly distribute the halved cherry tomatoes and the bacon pieces.
4. Top with crumbled blue cheese and the mozzarella cheese.
5. Place the diced avocado on top and place into the oven.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.