Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Vegan Chocolate Pudding

The other day I was looking for some recipes to use some leftover avocados.  I wanted to do something different than guacamole, or adding it to a sandwich.  In the past I have seen recipes that use avocados to add moisture to brownies and cakes, so I figured that I would try a dessert.  This pudding recipe is adapted from one that I found in Self magazine.  It takes about 5 minutes to make and tastes sinful!  Enjoy!

Vegan Chocolate Pudding

Ingredients:

2 avocados
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg
4 T pure maple syrup
4 1/2 T unsweetened coco powder
4 T unsweetened almond milk

Directions:

Combine the above ingredients into a blender, adding more milk if needed to achieve desired consistency.  Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.  Top with raspberries or blackberries before serving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment